Fiber & Fabric Protectant In Myrtle Beach
Protect your Fiber & Fabrics from Permanent Staining with Premium Protectant!
Your Premiere Provider Of Fiber & Fabric Protectant In Myrtle Bea
As the premiere provider of Fiber & Fabric Protectant in Myrtle Beach, we know by creating resistance to soil in/on your item, less soils bond to your carpet fibers; therefore, more soil is being removed when vacuuming. By making sure that you have a sufficient amount of protectant on your carpeting will help keep dry soil from bonding to the carpets face. Once it bonds to the carpet, it acts like sandpaper to the traffic area in your home. Once the traffic area yarns have broken down, there is no way to bring them back to their original state.
Maxim Fine Fabric Protectant can be applied to just about any type of carpeting, including delicate fabrics such as silk. We can protect both new or just cleaned furniture.
Maxim Fine Fabric Protector, by Bridgepoint’s has a solvent-based carrying agent that does not cause water marking on delicate fabrics. Once the product has had time to dries, it will leave a layer of protection that will help the homeowner in maintaining there furniture with ease.
How does the Protectant Work?
The application of Maxim Protectant assures you of the best protection possible against resoling and staining. Maxim Fiber Protection has two protective properties. The 1st is an acid dye blocker that is basically a clear dye that fills the extra dye sites in a fiber or fabric.
This helps to keep “foreign” dyes (such as red or grape color dye in a beverage) from penetrating the carpet fiber. The 2nd property is called “fluorochemical”. It is commonly known as 3M Scotchgard® or DuPont Teflon®. This treatment helps keep spills from actually penetrating the acid dye blocker, but its biggest job is to resist dry soil.
Two Primary Ways Protector is Being Removed from your Carpeting
- Regular foot traffic. Over a period of months to years, depending on your homes traffic, a significant amount of protector may be removed from your traffic areas and is needing to be reapplied.
- High alkaline cleaning agents. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous service providers use harsh chemicals on your carpeting, these harsh products will strip its protection. If one of these rascals has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-cleaned & protected.
Four Mistakes Other Cleaners Make in Applying Protectant
- Not using high quality protectant. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty. Our company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors.
- Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
- Not applying the protectant properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn’t allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Our company technicians are diligently trained for proper application.
- Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product should be groomed into the carpet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying. Our company thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
Six Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector
- To reduces permanent staining. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot a room. Un-protected carpeting doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpeting. Protectant will allow you to remove spots & spills more effectively and efficiently, therefore helping you to avoid permanent stains from last night spills.
- To helps in saving your traffic lanes from being destroyed. Traffic soil is very abrasive and can cut the carpets yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an un-protected carpet. By applying a premium protectant, you will increase the life of your carpeting dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpeting the soil will release from the face yarns much more easily.
- To make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaning agent that will have to used when cleaning. And the less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take to remove the spill. Many spots can be removed with just water.
- To makes your next professional cleaning more Thuro. Having protector applied to your floors, Fabrics & Carpeting will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- To helps avoid those costly service calls. Although you want to call us when you cannot remove those stubborn spots yourself, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protectant. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
- To help expand the life of your fibers & fabics. Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.